|Mode Of Report||Hard Copy,Soft Copy|
|Service Duration||1 Week|
The ISO 27001:2013 Certification Service standard adopts a process approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and improving an organisations information security management system. ISO 27001 is the actual standard to which certification is measured. It sets out the requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS).Other Details:
- An ISMS is a systematic approach to managing the security of sensitive information - encompassing people, processes, IT systems and policy.
- An ISO 27001 certificate demonstrates that you have taken necessary precautions to protect sensitive information against unauthorized access and changes. ISO 27001 certificates are issued by a third party certification body and proves that your information security management system has been certified against a best practice standard and found compliant.
- ISO 27001 is the only auditable international standard which defines the requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). The standard is designed to ensure the selection of adequate and proportionate security controls.
- This helps you to protect your information assets and give confidence to any interested parties, especially your customers. The standard adopts a process approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and improving ISMS.
- ISO 27001 is suitable for any organization, large or small, in any sector or part of the world. The standard is particularly suitable where the protection of information is critical, such as in finance, health, public and IT sectors. ISO 27001 is also highly effective for organizations that manage information on behalf of others, such as IT outsourcing companies: It can be used to assure customers that their information is being protected.
- A valuable framework for resolving security issues
- Enhancement of the credibility of any company
- Risk management in security implementation
- Enhancement of security awareness in an organization
- Assists in the developing best practices
- Reduces possibility of fraud or any other risk
- Getting new business opportunities