ISO 14001-2015 CertificationLeading Service Provider of iso 14001:2015 certification service from Delhi.
ISO 14001:2015 Certification Service
Approx. Price: Rs 5,500 / onwrdsGet Latest Price
|Target Location||Pan India|
|Mode Of Report||Soft Copy,Hard Copy|
|Document Verification Mode||Onsite|
|Service Duration||1 week|
- It is an environmental management standard that defines the environmental policy of an organization.
- This standard helps organizations to protect the environment, check pollution and improve their overall environmental performance.
- It is a useful tool for an organization to step up from just maintaining regulatory compliance to an organization with improved productivity and enhanced competitive advantage.
- It is applicable to any business that wishes to establish, implement, maintain and improve an environmental management system and conform to its stated environmental policy.
- It is the perfect certification for companies seeking an internationally recognized environmental management system.
- This certification can help companies create a structure for managing environmental operations.
- It is applicable to all types and sizes of manufacturing and service operations throughout the world.
- It specifies environmental requirements that the organization identifies as those which it can control and influence.
- It does not itself state specific environmental performance criteria.
- It is flexible - it is as applicable to both the small business and the multinational organization.
- The extent of the application depends on factors like the environmental policy of the organization, the nature of its activities, products and services, the location and the conditions in which the company functions.
Some of the benefits of the ISO 14001 certification are:
- Benefits: A well-defined environmental management system is essential for an organization to manage environmental aspects like emission and handling of waste. It is important for the efficient utilization of resources and energy.
- Environmental legal liability
- Reduction in insurance premiums; waste handling costs; water and air permitting fees
- Improved corporate image; strategic investment; improved regulatory relations
- Evaluates system performance through management review and correct management system deficiencies.