|Service Duration||1 week|
|Owner Of The Trademark||Business Organization|
A trademark is a type of intellectual property, and typically a name, word, phrase, logo, image, symbol, design, or a combination of these elements, which distinguish services or goods of one person or enterprise from those of another. A trademark is a distinctive sign or indicator used by an individual, business organization, or other legal entity to identify that the services or products to consumers with which the trademark appears originate from a unique source, and to distinguish its products or services from those of other entities.
We are guaranteed to match the best in the industry and guaranteed to be lowest cost Trademark registration services in India. We guarantee that we provide the best quality of the work and employ highly trained and experienced attorneys, paralegals and consultants to handle your application for Trademark Registration. We are retained by more than 1000 clients in 20 countries of the world and we have obtained hundreds of Trademark Registration certificates for our clients.
To protect your trade name or brand name or logo you have to file an application for trade mark registration. You can start using the TM mark in the top right hand corner of your trade mark as soon as the application for Trademark registration is filed. However, the R within a circle mark ® can be used only after the trademark is registered.
Before filing an application for trademark registration, a search of the existing trademarks should be done to identify any similar trademark already filed. If there are similar trademarks already filed, the Trade Mark registry will not approve your application. Hence, it is important to search all the existing trademarks filed with and available in the trademark database of the Trade Marks Registry. Once a positive Trade Mark search report is obtained, you may apply for your trademark registration.Requirements For Filing Application:
- Power of Attorney (We will prepare and send it to you for your signatures)
- Trademark (Logo or word) (as intended to be used) to be registered
- Name, age, Father's name, address, nationality, contact numbers of the applicant
- Name, age, Father's name, address, nationality, contact numbers of the authorized signatory (in case of a corporate)
- If the applicant is a partnership firm, Name, address, nationality, contact numbers of all the partners must be given
- Description of goods or services and whether the mark is already in use or proposed to be used.